Sunday, February 12, 2012

.

Here it is my first post with my mug and I in the middle of the day....and I sit here struggling to get the words out of my head and into print.

I am reminding myself the beauty of it all is they don't have to rhyme, make sense to anyone but me or be perfect.........and then suddenly there's a little voice that shouts from the other side of the room "it's perfect"!

Holding up a little circle of crocheted yarn that she and I have been working on that she turned into a collar for Belle our little rat terrier, as lopsided as it was it was perfect in her little mind and so shall the words be that fall upon the pages as my days unfold.......

If you feel so inclined to grab a mug in the morning, at noon or midnight and join me I would feel blessed to share the "rustic graces" that bless each and every one of my days as they come by, from the rusty horse shoe hanging on the garden gate to the wonders of a sunset....it's all that's packed in between that really matters.

Again, it doesn't have to make sense or be perfect, but somewhere along the way it all is....that's how you count your blessings!


Judy~Rustic Graces

2 comments:

  1. Judy I love this, sopretty so well written and heartfelt.
    And in a year Google blogger will make this into a hard cover book for you all your pages.
    So nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's not about perfection, that's for sure. I count you as one of my blessings!

    ReplyDelete